Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Opening the box...

Actually it was already opened, but I thought I'd document the nice packaging job they do...



























My first thought was "Uh-oh, UPS strikes again!" But fortunately there was no internal damage. You'll see why shortly.

Important stuff - the instructions...

This packaging was kind of like one of those Russian nesting dolls...packaging inside of packaging.

Nice foam wrap on the body and neck - the foam for the neck is not pictured due to me shredding it getting it open.

Very nice figure on the flame maple veneer - it is not a full cap, just a thin veneer so I'll need to be cautious with my sanding.

Nice headstock design...this is going to be a looker!

Sharp looking flame to the body as well - I wish it had been two-piece, but overall very pleased.


No comments: